Wednesday, June 27, 2007

circles.


Isn't this so cool!!!!









Hello, it has been two weeks since last I have posted. I have been busy, gathering inspiration, thinking about my future, and making some new things. I am working on these circles, which are an old quilting technique called yo-yo's, I feel silly calling them that so I am going to instead call them circles. I have been making a lot of things in circle shapes, like my crochet blanket and now these. I have also been thinking about bedding; blankets, sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, throw pillows etc. I love the idea of making things for a bed- the most intimate place in a home. Along with making and being inspired I got to go to some antique shops, thrift stores and some new fabric shops with my best friend, one of my favorite things to do. My mind is a bit more relaxed and now I have to work down the list of things to do.

No comments: