Monday, January 30, 2012

off to the carribean

I am looking forward to a week away in San Juan, Puerto Rico. While packing and getting ready for this trip, I noticed all the nautical beachwear that designers are putting out right now. Which excites me, because I love a good nautical look! Below is my wish list for beach wear, some pieces I own similar items, others are pure lust.



Of course an iconic big hat is on my list, especially the one Samantha wore in the first Sex and the city movie.



The Kate Spade, All aboard clutch, when this appeared on the shelf at work I instantly fell in love. What a perfect clutch, that is big enough to store more than just a credit card, and the lining is traditional blue, red and white stripes. I would love to bring my "boat" to dinner anytime.


These Prada sunglasses have been on my radar for a long time, however I finally tried them on and they were too wide for my face, fell right off. Unfortunately with the type of plastic they are hard to re-shape. None the less, what a beautiful accessory.


The wedges are just too cute and fun to pass up, unfortunately I am un-aware of the designer.


Lastly, the all important swim suit! This one is by Nannette Lapore, normally I wear a two piece, however this baithing suit is so well designer I would convert!

Looking forward to a few days away, with sun, sand, and a new culture to play in.

No comments: