Tuesday, September 18, 2007

back to school...

Since I started school the postings on here have been sparse, I apologize for that. I will not abandon this blog however I know that I will not be able to post as often. I have been working on lesson plans for a program that I am going to have this afternoon. I will be teaching about 15 children, the theme for this lesson was chosen by the group as family. I am excited and nervous about this experience, I have never taught children before and did not think that I would, I have wanted to teach high school. I have organized and really planned this out so I hope that it goes well.
On another note I want to share with you some of the blogs that I look at often, and really enjoy.
www.ragandbone.com/blogger/
www.rosylittlethings.typepad.com/
www.myartheart.blogspot.com/
www.anahata.typepad.com/
www.postsecret.blogspot.com/
www.blogs1.marthastewart.com/blueprint/
www.pamgarrison.typepad.com/

There are a few more but these are my favorites to read and catch up on. I hope that you are all enjoying is fall-like weather that we are having.

No comments: