Monday, June 2, 2008

post number 100!



It seems appropriate that in my 100th post I tell you about the progression of my circle, mad hatter, quilt. At this point it is the mad hatter as well because it is making me a little nutty at times. I almost at the top of the bed in one area of the quilt and need to even out the borders to finish it. While working on it the other night, I finally broke down and stopped the randomness of it all. This whole time I have been working mostly on instinct, never labeling the bottom or top, just making. Well it has come to the point where I needed to have a top and a bottom so that I could work on the finishing touches. I am entering this quilt into a contest later this summer which means I need to kick my butt into high gear and finish it! I also noticed that while I still have some circles made to attach to finish this thing, the colors were beginning to not be as random and diverse, so I had to cut more circles which means now I have to make them too. One day this will be finished and it will feel great- can't wait!



I went to see the SEX AND THE CITY movie twice this weekend, with two differnt groups of people. I must say that it was great both times and that I caught differnt things each time. There were some really amazing and beautiful ensembles of clothing. The wedding dresses were simply worth the price of the movie ticket to see on the big screen. I definetly recomend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?