Tuesday, June 25, 2013

june moments.

It has been a productive month, but I have once again become negligent with this blog... apologies! Here are a few things I am currently loving. 


Mr. Handsome above, my little studio mate- Achilles, got a lovely new bow tie. I love how it looks and want to copy the idea and make some. This one came from Target and is awesome it straps onto any collar. 


The July issue of Country Living is one of the prettiest covers I have seen in a long time, and of course the bed frame is from Anthropologie. (One of my favorite places).


Seed packets have the loveliest drawings of flowers and specimens on them. I love all the different kinds out there, but this brand about has some of the most beautiful images.


My fabric stash was getting a little bit out of control and I had to shift and purge some things in the studio to make room for the ever-growing mountain of fabric. The best part is that I not only found space for everything but also got to get rid of some things in the process, which always feels like a battle, with my crafting-hoarding tendencies. 

No comments: