Tuesday, October 30, 2007

its here!

The air is crisp, the leaves are turning, and I even put an extra blanket on my bed last night. It finally feels like fall! Unfortunatly I am also feeling the season change, I have some sort of cold/sinus thing. I can't really skip anything at the moment so some drugs and vitamin c are in store for me. This weekend I went to my mom's house and I could not believe it, I got a brand new car for my birthday--super exciting I know. For those of you that do not know me, I had been driving my fathers ford F150 red truck since he passed away. Yes all 4feet 11inches and 3/4's of me! I loved it! While I am super excited to have a brand new pretty car, it is hard to let go of something like that. Funny how inadememnt objects can grab hold of you because of the ties that they have in your memories. As long as the memories are there though, it is ok to let go of the objects, sometimes it just takes a little time...

1 comment:

p-lo said...

i only have one thing to say: chestnuts and redwine