Sunday, October 21, 2007

neat finding



Yesterday I went to 3 quilt stores on the central virginia quilt tour. I was excited to see lots of fabric, get some ideas and purchase fabric for a bag I have been wanting to make. I enjoyed the tour, and did not go crazy buying fabric. However I did finally get the fabric to make my bag. While going to these stores, I discovered a half priced book store in Richmond. These images are from a singer sewing book that I got. The book is a great tool on sewing, but these images are what got me. They are so charming and sweet.



I have so many ideas for sewing and fabric right now, but my time has become limited. I sat down to work on homework last night and thought that it would be a short project, it ended up taking four hours. This seems to be the way things are going, but I want to do well so the time is a good investment. I am hoping that over my winter break, a whole month!!! I will have some time to work on sewing and finish my quilt. I have still been working on it but the process is running much slower. It was nice to get out yesterday take a drive and see some new things here around Richmond. It gave me a chance to clear my head.



No comments: