Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Supernatural magic


If you know me, you know how I feel about Halloween! If you don't, then let me tell you I love it more than Christmas, and wait almost all year just for fall. I love everything about October and November, the fall, crisp air. The leaves changing, the wet rainy days, and especially I love Halloween! I have been collecting fabric for a while that is mainly black and white and supernatural or bone related. I finally carved out some time, and came up with these pillows. 
The Ghastlie family fabric is one of my favorites. A simple, and one of a kind, crazy piecing style was used on those. 



The Matriarch, is my favorite. 


The twins fall a close second for me... 




When I got this anatomical fabric I did not realize that it is GLOW IN THE DARK! Yep, all of the bones glow in the dark. I happily discovered this when I was ironing it, and the bones turned that greenish, white color. I must admit it is pretty cool! 


These pillows are up on etsy, and will be followed by more Halloween soon. 

No comments: