Tuesday, January 29, 2013

like myself.


This month seems like it has taken forever to pass. It must have something to do with the fact that I have been at home sick most of it. Normally I feel as if I can't slow time enough and at this point I am just ready for a new month! I have been home a lot, almost to the point that I don't want to be, which is unusual for me. I finally feel better and am ready for everything that is to come. I have finished and started some projects, inbetween the moments where I could not pick up my head. I have read a lot, caught up to season 3 on Downton Abbey, which I am in love with. And now, finally have gone back to work and spending time in the studio.... It feels really good!! Being someone that does not stay still for too long, it was killing me to have to.



One of my Christmas presents was concert tickets to one of my favorite bands, Tegan and Sara, it was here in Richmond, and despite the snow on the ground it was packed. They put on a great show and played all the way through. While I love their new music and will probably buy their new albums, the old songs bring such nostalgic memories to me, of a time when I was UN-certain of everything and enjoying every moment of it. It was a great night, and helped me finally feel like myself, again. 

No comments: