Monday, November 5, 2007

sixteen candels

My little sister was born on my 8th birthday. Yes, thats is correct we have the same birthday. It is unusual and it has taken me a long time to get used to sharing my birthday. When I was younger I really dis-liked it, and it always ended with her taking my cake or one of us being upset. Of course now we are older, and wiser, and have become a little better at sharing... This weekend my mom and I threw her a huge sweet sixteen birthday party, it was lovely. (Our real birthday is on wednesday the 7th). Below are some photos of the card I made her using an old needle case, I thought it came out well.









Here are some clips of the party we had on saturday night. It has been a few years since I have had a real cake with all the cadles on it for my birthday, 24 almost caught my hair on fire...







No comments: