Sunday, September 1, 2013

downton strikes again...


This morning I caught up on my usual Sunday reading, and a preview for season 4 of Downton Abbey came up. I think I watched it at least five times, alas we must wait until January to watch it here in the states... Well one thing lead to another and after some googling I found out that Andover fabrics is coming out with a Downton fabric collection in November! I have always loved the fabrics on the show that are used for the clothing, and the colors throughout the set, and have always been inspired by it, since my addiction began. I was a bit surprised that Liberty of London did not come out with this, however I am somewhat excited that it will be a quilting weight of fabric. Some of the collection looks very Art Noveau, can't wait to get my hands on it, and make something, lots of somethings with it!!!





No comments: