Monday, September 30, 2013

september inspiration

It is the beginning of my favorite time of the year, fall. I love the crisp air, the warm sun, and the colors everywhere. Growing up summer was my favorite, it meant freedom to spend my days doing whatever I wanted. However now fall is the best! Here in Richmond there are a lot of festivals and events this time of year which is also nice, and not melting from being outside is a really nice feeling! 
A few things inspiring me at the moment:


The last of the tomato harvest, the colors are the best they have been all summer. 


British, Country Living the covers of their magazine is always beautiful. Every month I am pleased with their aesthetics, and the magazine itself is visually delightful and interesting. (Still love country living U.S. version too.)




I wait from spring until September for these to bloom. Love the combo in the garden and in the house! 



I cleared some space on my metal shelves in the studio by adding these to the wall for my little collections of inspiration. I have really done a lot as far as making my space the most workable for me. It feels a little bit lighter and less crowded which is great. 



No comments: