Thursday, September 26, 2013

yes, off topic...

OFF TOPIC, I CAN'T RESIST. 


I have followed Dexter since the very first episode. Watching season after season... I rarely watch television where I am actually sitting and watching, normally I am working on something else at the same time, but this show, I did actually sit and watch. The writers, got me and so many viewers into the show rooting for a serial killer, against all odds, we thought of him as the good guy. And then.... there was the last episode..... spoilers coming....
WHAT the hell was that!?!
Kill off one of the main characters and turn Dexter himself into a lumberjack.... It did not sit well with me and I would have been happier just leaving the series ending with all of the serial killers at Dr. Vogel's for dinner.
Alright back to sewing, I just had to get that out of my system.

No comments: