Monday, July 9, 2012

A to Z...


So I am guilty of starting a project every once in a while and putting it down for a month... or a year or two.... well this is one of those. I began this as a gift for one of my bestfriends' for her new baby. Well the baby will be 2 in September and this sat unfinished at the letter "h" for a while. I picked it up the other week and finished the rest of it in a week. It felt good to prove to myself that I can still be productive when I put myself up to it. I took the letters from various places and then did my take on a sampler. I love the traditional samplers, the different colors, stitches and threads, and I thought and alphabet is a great place to use them all... It is at the frame shop at the moment so some more photos to come. 



The french knots turned out to be my favorite and the whole thing... oh and the "e"... 



No comments: