Monday, July 30, 2012

updated bits.

My completed alphabet finally came back from the frame shop. I am pleased with it! It is silly and fun and perfect for a little one. The frame I picked out is plain white, with a linen fillet, museum glass. This type of glass is amazing it does not allow for any glare, and of course there is a spacer in there too, so that the glass does not sit on the fabric. 

                                   
                                     

                                   

I also worked on this tiny quilt some more. It may morph into something but I mainly worked on this to help me with my binding skills and to see how I like the look of embroidery floss as a means to quilt something together.    

                                   


I started using the Sullivan's embroidery floss and am loving the colors and the hand of it. It just glides right through fabric, I have slowly been collecting all the colors.



No comments: