Tuesday, May 1, 2007

The new i-mac book pro!

Happy May! It is my first day off in 9 days of working straight, I almost don't know what to do with myself. Yesterday I got a new computer--the imac-pro labtop! I am so excited to learn how to use it. The graphics are amazing and its portable!!! I also got a free copier/scanner/printer with my computer, it is great! I love having the capability of copying things and scanning them in! Oh there are endless possiblities! ...Now I have to learn how to instal my external hardrive for backup, so I do not loose things.
The plan for today is to pick up then lint project again. I need to try a few differnt surface treatments on the "pouches" and see what works the best. I am also going to have to find some time to spend time outside it is a gorgeous today.

No comments: